Are you a real leader with a problem-solving mindset and positive attitude? Ambitious to become a real entrepreneur? Goal driven? Able to work independently but also in a team? Enthusiastic about healing foods and juices and about running a store?
Then this is the chance for you to become a team leader of one of our beautiful Juicery locations in the centre of Amsterdam. Apply now as we are now accepting applications for Team Leader to join our International, young and vibrant Juicery family!
The Company – The Cold Pressed Juicery
The Cold Pressed Juicery opened its doors in Amsterdam Zuid on October 24th, 2014. To date we have 5 beautifully designed retail locations in Amsterdam where we offer the highest quality of organic certified cold pressed juices, raw foods, healing soups, superfood smoothies and more plant-based products to go. All of our products are made in store as well as at our 6th location, our professional kitchen in Amsterdam West. They are all organic, gluten, dairy and sugar-free, plant-based, healthy, contain nothing processed and delicious. It is our mission to provide everyone with the purest and most healing juices and foods that are made with passion, professionalism and dedication to create a positive impact, energize, nourish, heal and cleanse the body while taking into account our home, Planet Earth.
Are you pro-active, a natural leader, a team-player, organised, have an eye for detail and love helping people? Then running one of our Juicery locations from A to Z is be the job for you! You’ll have your own team and your own store. Your responsibilities will be:
- Recruiting, hiring, training and guiding your own team.
- Placing perfect orders from our lab to ensure you are never out of stock and are within loss margins
- Budget planning and creating monthly working schedules for your team
- Improving store operation processes
- Delivering great customer service and guiding people to make healthier food choices
- Making the best organic natural smoothies, raw wraps, nutmilks and more
- Follow hygiene code, HACCP rules and brand guidelines to a tee
- Natural leader, motivator, people person, change maker and multi-tasker
- Passion for solving problems with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Open, clear and to the point communication style with ability to convince
- Goal, target and service driven, eye for detail, organized and clean
- Flexible, self-disciplined, self motivated, energetic and you persevere
- Hands-on, pro-active, fast and you take ownership
- Great listener, self critical, self reflective, ambitious and willing to learn
- Strong organizational skills
- No 9-to-5 mentality and able to work weekends too
- A passion for a healthy lifestyle
Apply for this position by sending your motivation to: email@example.com