The Cold Pressed Juicery was founded with a spirited heart and an ambitious goal: to offer the purest, raw, cold pressed juices, delicious superfood smoothies and nutritious foods to go that help towards a happier and healthier mind, body and soul, while leading the way for socially-conscious initiatives.
Kitchen Operations Manager
You will oversee and manage the lab - The Cold Pressed Juicery Kitchen in Amsterdam West. You will be end responsible for the planning, ordering, running and delivery of all raw foods and cold pressed juices that are hand made there for all the Juicery locations.
Managerial; make sure the juices, foods & smoothie-preps are made and delivered daily according to TCPJ standards. You will manage the entire daily flow from produce to end product, which will be delivered to the Juicery locations. In addition, you will make sure the kitchen team and driver are working according to all hygiene, health & safety regulations as well as the TCPJ house rules. You will schedule yourself 2 days a week in the plant-based food and juice kitchen and will perform all other managerial duties during your 3 days at the office.
Administrative; Order produce daily with available sales input. Hire, schedule, guide, train and evaluate Kitchen team. Report to MT every Monday.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Place daily produce orders for Kitchen as well as stores (food and non food)
- Manage stock control. Check orders upon delivery and act if necessary
- Find new and better organic suppliers
- Price cross check for weekly ordering produce
- Continuously try and improve margins and processes
- Minimize costs and maximize output
- Plan production schedule raw food kitchen, juice lab and driver
- Supervise and coach your team and perform daily quality control checks
- Supervise daily cleaning and maintenance programs for lab and delivery bus
- Maintenance of all machinery and equipment
- Host and organise lab team outings and events
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Self Starter, self motivator, natural leader & independent
- Hands on with a problem solving and positive mindset
- Experience in a professional Kitchen
- Experience in managing and leading a team of minimum 5 - 10 people
- Willing and able to work in a cold facility
- Punctual, clean, organised, discplined and structured work ethic
- Great eye for detail and a perfectionist to meet standards
- Reliable, dependable and goal orientated
- Interest or experience working natural foods
- Ability to adapt easily to changing structures, customer demands & seasons
- Flexible and able to work some weekends too
- Able to work with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PPT.
Are you the ideal candidate for this management position then please send your motivation and resume to email@example.com