Kitchen / Lab Manager
Are you highly motivated, goal driven, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you passionate about making a change in the world? Then we want YOU! Do you have what it takes to run your own Kitchen from A – Z? Then apply now!
The Cold Pressed Juicery was founded with a spirited heart and an ambitious goal: to offer the purest, organic, raw, fresh cold pressed juices, delicious superfood smoothies and nutritious foods to go, that help towards a happier mind, body and soul, while leading the way for socially-conscious initiatives.
You will oversee and manage the lab - The Cold Pressed Juicery Kitchen in Amsterdam West. You will be end responsible for the planning, ordering, running and delivery of all products that are hand made there for all the Juicery locations.
Managerial; make sure the juices, foods & smoothie-preps are made and delivered daily according to TCPJ standards. You will manage the entire daily flow from produce to end product, which will be delivered to the Juicery locations. In addition, you will make sure the kitchen team and driver are working according to all hygiene, health & safety regulations as well as the TCPJ house rules. Your duties will be a combination of hands on work in the kitchen with management duties at the office. Such as; ordering produce daily. Hiring, scheduling, guiding, training and evaluating Kitchen team. Reporting to MT weekly.
- Self Starter, natural leader, able to work independently yet also a team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 3-5 years experience within a professional kitchen or the hospitality/ supermarket industry
- Experience in managing and leading a team of minimum 10 people
- Willing and able to work in a cold facility
- Punctual, clean, organised and structured work ethic
- Great eye for detail
- Reliable, dependable and goal orientated
- Strong interest or experience with natural foods / raw food and juicing
- Ability to adapt easily to changing structures, customer demands & seasons
- Flexible and able to work weekends too
- Fast knife skills
- Able to work with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PPT.
- Place daily produce orders for Kitchen as well as stores (food and non food).
- Manage stock control. Check orders upon delivery and place orders
- Manage supplier accounts
- Perform daily price and quality checks of raw produce and made products
- Continuously try and improve margins and performance
- Plan production schedule for raw food kitchen, juice lab and driver
- Supervise, coach & guide your team
- Setup & execute daily cleaning and maintenance programs
- Quality control and maintenance of all equipment and machinery
- Continuously optimize and improve processes
- Keep within budget and reach targets
Are you the ideal candidate for this management position then send your motivation and resume to email@example.com