We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious social media intern to join our team.
The Cold Pressed Juicery opened its doors in Amsterdam Zuid on October 24th, 2014. To date we have 4 locations in Amsterdam where offer the highest quality organic cold pressed juices, raw foods and superfood smoothies to go. All our products are organic, gluten, dairy and sugar-free, raw, healthy, contain nothing processed and are home made. It is our mission to provide everyone with the purest and most healing juices and food that is made with thought, professionalism and dedication to energise, nourish and cleanse the body.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading copy for online and offline ensuring that it is inspiring and educative
- Researching health and nutrition
- Ensuring sure all writing is done according to planning
- Do you currently study Communication, English or a similar study?
- Do you have a way with words and can inspire others?
- Do you have exceptional English writing skills, an eye for detail and can adapt to our brand guidelines?
- Are you practical with the ability to pay keen attention to detail while still being creative?
- Are you looking for a work environment where you can be creative while teaching others about nutrition, health, and sustainability?
- Are you able to work under pressure to meet deadlines?
- Do you live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area?
If you’ve answered YES to these questions, you may be the person we’re looking for. Send your CV, cover letter, and your portfolio (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COPYWRITING INTERN, and we’ll be in touch!