If you pay attention to astrology at all, you probably know that every 30 days, give or take, the Sun changes position and enters a new zodiac season. Whether it’s Pisces or Taurus, you’ll notice that the energy of that astrological vibe rules those 30 days, even if you’re not that sign.
And right now, Libra Season is upon us. It also happens to coincide with the autumnal equinox, a day when there’s equal light and dark. A day, in short, that is perfectly balanced. So it’s no surprise that balance-seeking Libras are represented by a set of scales, and it’s also no surprise that Libra Season is the perfect time of year to re-evaluate your life and strive to get back in balance.
To make sure you become as balanced as possible before the sun heads into Scorpio, here are our top tips for bringing your life back into balance.
1. Slow down. Libra is ruled by Venus, the goddess of beauty and art but also of social grace. That means that Libra season may inspire us all to embrace our inner social butterflies. While of course it is great to make the most of that social energy, it’s also important to slow down, take a breath and take store of where we are and how we’re feeling. Let efficiency fly out the window this season, instead being slow and mindful and observing beauty at every single turn.
2. Be in the present. Focus on the now. Observe where you are and use that social energy to really connect with the people you are surrounded by, rather than flitting from one to the next. Maybe do a short media break to allow yourself to be in the here and now without any distractions.
3. Make the most of art and beauty. It might sound silly, but art and beauty truly have healing powers, and Libra Season is the perfect time to harness them in order to balance your feelings and emotions. Turn your attention to things, whether music or food or museums, that fill your heart.
4. Cleanse to rebalance.The mind reflects what’s going on in the body, so if you are balanced internally, you’re going to feel more balanced mentally. Consider taking on a cleanse this Libra Season to become as balanced as possible. And, bonus! Taking the guesswork out of eating a well-balanced, nutrient-dense diet will free up your mind to further hone in on achieving the balance you desire.
5. Decide to be balanced; decide to be happy. Sure, it seems simple to just decide to be one way or another, but the power of the mind is much stronger than you might imagine. Actively putting yourself into a happy, balanced state of mind will end up attracting more of the same energy.
6. Keep checking in with your intentions. Because we want to become more balanced this season, it can be easy to get a little frenetic trying to achieve it. But funnily enough, that goes against what you are aiming for. Be sure to reconnect with your intention, pay attention to why you’re doing what you’re doing and think about your time and your decisions.
Here’s to a happier, more balanced life!